Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Old Charms of Penang

Not often I can come across men having lunch standing with one leg on a bench. This is taken outside Traders Hotel near Komtar area. This stall sells yam rice (signage not captured in photo). Penang is rather charming and I can see why people love Penang. Hope they can preserve the place well. With all the multimillion ringgit development, I'm not sure if it can be done.


Also on one of the nights (Friday), my colleague and I headed to SS for some drinks on a trishaw! The trishaw uncle is really fit without a trace of tummy in the abdomen area. He's probably 70 years old and boasted that one of his cycling pal is 80!

p/s: ran out of OLIVENOL since Penang. I shall get some on the new discount programme to hopefully clear my skin a little for the upcoming party of the year! 2ml twice daily ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment