Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Calf muscle tear

A case of muscle fatigue. I partially tore my left calf muscle whilst playing at a badminton competition over the weekend. Currently i'm limping pretty badly and walking like a tortoise. I drove myself to the hospital (thank goodness for automatic cars!) and parked at the handicapped area before being put on a wheelchair and pushed to the orthopaedics clinic. It's not THAT bad... But i'm worried about my photoshoot this weekend. Don't think my new heels will be put to use. My sister suggested that I should bring along a phonebook directory to stand on!




My skin is STILL looking good! fingers crossed to last forever and ever. Hard to believe without photos right? I will snap some tomorrow. 2ml twice a day of OLIVENOL without fail. To all my other P friends, hopefully the effect will be seen by you soon! It took me 2/3 months.

p/s: Man Hoon is very quite lately, wonder if he is still monitoring this project?

4 comments:

  1. Man Hon is currently on holidays in the bahamas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahamas, I wish! Quiet, yes. Monitoring continously. Decided to stay quiet on the side and not say anything in case, the side talk inject wrong placebo effects into results.

    Also busy working on 2 major programmes with hospitals and retailers for 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha!!! hahahahaha nearly finishing on four bottles given to me. Alas , looks the same with nary a change...:-(

    ReplyDelete