Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New scribbles about myself

I was feeling a little depressed today for no apparent reason. I suppose I am one of those creature that loves to do things ALL THE TIME. So for the past week it has been work, go home, eat & sleep with not much interaction from people (plus a working weekend) hence the depressed mood maybe?

So I decided to go to the gym after work and sweat it out. Sure was a good one! Plus my favourite bodyjam instructor just got promoted to head instructor! Yei! He's good! After the workout met some friends and we chatted for a bit. My good friend AC reminded me that my blog is rather quiet hence I forced myself to write tonight. Sorry for the silence! Had some difficulty getting hold of a computer at night to write.

It's 2 weeks since the dose of OLIVENOL has been increased back to 2ml twice daily. Still not seeing my miracle clear skin (especially the legs) but some friends mentioned my arms improved.

I'm heading overseas for some photoshoot early November so i really really hope my skin clears by then! And also to loose a bit of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment