Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Compliance Issue

Those of you who are on capsules now, do you tend to forget to take your daily doses? I feel that my compliance is really bad with capsules. 2 cap twice daily and I usually forget at night. Maybe it's because there is no green bottle sitting in front of me to remind me to take it?

I'm in the process of 'healing' my psoriasis again after neglecting it after a shortage of supply recently. It's now not the best skin but i'm ok with it. The arms are cleared (touch wood) so just need to focus on the legs. Also I have been terribly busy post Guilin trip (1st week Nov). Almost every weekend working or having functions lined up. Thought year end things should wind down and we should be counting down to Christmas day and unwrapping presents under the tree?


Corporate life is really taking a toll on me. There shouldn't be any attachment to your company. No matter how loyal you have been and how much you have sacrificed, one day you will be redundant and be given the golden handshake. It happened to 2 of my most respected mentors. How many more along the way? 5 years and I think I might have overstayed.

3 comments:

  1. Wow..pewwittt!! nice legs, dude, compared to mine here . Hang in there dude..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for leaving a comment :) Btw, I'm a girl so dude sounds a lil weird haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err sorry there 'dudette' . There, happy? muakakakakakaka ... I've got this link How to beat psoriasis" Worth a try. Been trying start since 3 weeks ago... kinda lethargic aaaaaaaaaarrrghh.. later 'dudette' akakaka

    ReplyDelete