Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas! And goodbye 2009...

It's getting cold today in HK, about 13 degrees. Heard from the news that temperature is expected to dip for the next few days.Not good for the skin to be exposed to dry weather. Better layer on lots of heavy duty moisturiser! Also an excuse to buy some cheap warm clothing.

Something silly happened to me yesterday. I was taking a shower and wanted to shampoo my hair. There was 2 Pantene bottles in front of me (labelled in Chinese) and I really had no idea which was conditioner and which was the shampoo! I had to resort to squirting a little of both, feel the texture and go for the one which produces foam under running water. Not knowing Chinese is a real limitation. *sigh*

As the year comes to an end, I'm left a little nostalgic about how things went. There were definitely lots of low moments in career and personal life, yet I'm a strong believer that things DO work out for the better. Always. You just need to persevere.

Wonder if 2010 is a good year for monkeys? HAPPY NEW YEAR!

p/s: I forgot my OLIVENOL capsules this morning! And I should run out of them before i get back to KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment