Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sun is bad for my skin!

   I've recently returned from a trip to Phuket with my other half and his staff. The food, hotel Amari and island hopping are all great! Have you ever tried 'sea walking'? It's a little touristy but if you're not a diver, this is quite fun. Basically you are brought to the bottom of the ocean and you get to walk around and feed some fish. :) Here are some random shots of Phuket.

A storm is coming! View from hotel.

Coral Island

Tsunami sign board in Patong

   The not so good part, even though I put on plenty of sunscreen and didn't baked myself, I came back with massive sunburn and psoriasis flared really badly! It's been 3 weeks now and still no signs of improvement :(

   Future trips should be to cold country. I will avoid sun.
  

1 comment: