Saturday, September 26, 2009

6 weeks into OLIVENOL... Did it help?

My skin seems to be back to normal 'bad' skin. My arms and back have many new spots, legs are not improving. The initial improvement seems to have disappeared. Could it be that my dose is down to 2ml daily? I'm not sure but as my supply is finishing, I'm having some thoughts that maybe this is not my miracle help that I was so eagerly expecting.

If there is ANYONE out there who has done something which helped, please share with me? Do I really need to go vegetarian? Does meat really make psoriasis worse?

I'm searching for some gowns for important events and I don't look forward to it at all. The sales person will look at me funny or tries to ask, "What's wrong? Are you allergic to something?" Behind my back though they will speak to each other "How is she going to cover those 'rashes'?" sigh..............

5 comments:

  1. To be totally vegetarian, you no only eat no meats but only vegetables not even those vegan processed food like vegan chicken, pork etc.
    I have been a vegetarian for 3 months with my meals inclusive of those vegan food, believe me, it doesn't really help. The only benefit is i lost weight. from 34 inches waist line to 31 inches and few kgs lost...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be a strong link to dosage. We will ship you 2 units. Get back on 2ml/Twice please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input on the vegetarian diet, losing weight is a positive outcome for you as well ya? Since it didn't really help with the psoriasis, i might not be too keen on trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the faith puddy, dun give up!

    I'm sure you'll look ur best on ur big day =)

    ReplyDelete