Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's the Raya Holidays!

I'm off to the islands of Langkawi for some R&R with my other half and I'm definitely looking forward to it. Can you believe it, it's my first time to Langkawi! Of all the places I've been before, everyone's rather shocked about this statement.

I used be love the beach and the sea, snorkelling and watching the world go by under the coconut tree. For the past 2 years I don't think I have step foot to a beach mainly due to my horrible skin. If I were to walk around with my legs exposed (the condition you can see from my previous postings), EVERYONE will shy away from the pool and beach thinking I've got some transmitable disease. Really no fun to have psoriasis ya?

To my fellow mates, how do you cope with exposing your skin in public? Also do you think the sun helps or makes the skin worsen? Oh course I know that over-exposure is bad even for healthy skin. I will slatter on lots of sunblock and top up periodically.

Wait for my posting next week to find out the outcome....

Selamat Hari Raya (Muslim New Year) to all my Muslim friends!

p/s: It's been a week since my short get-away. A nice photo of the beach to cheer all my P friends out there.

1 comment:

  1. Notice the anti-UV damage properties of OLIVENOL livin'. Your have had enough of consumption under your belt to benefit. My family can be out in the sun the entire day without a shirt on our back, none of us will get sun-burn. We don't even use any SPF whatever sun block. We get the sexy type of tan without the skewering our epidermis.

    ReplyDelete