Saturday, August 29, 2009

Skytrex anyone?

I've just came home after a morning of fun being outdoors. Has any of you tried this obstacle challenge course at Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam?
Check out the website, it's REALLY worth a try! http://www.skytrex-adventure.com. 12 of us decided to be healthy and went for it. A note to the not-so-fit ones, Big Challenge might be more suited for you. We did the Extreme Challenge and it is every bit tough! You might not feel your arms after that :) Personally I think it was very do-able. A classic case of mind over matter. If you've climbed mount K, this will be easy.

The best bit was the picnic we had after the whole ordeal. Potato salad, pasta and ice cool 100 Plus never tasted so good! They have clean picnic tables and benches enough for a few large groups. There was even a birthday party for some children (they can do the Little Trail, good for them to learn to conquer their fears). We saw a boy about 7-8 years old doing a flying fox and he was certainly grinning from ear to ear!

Fellow psoriasis friends will know that some sun is good for skin, too much might cause a flare. Do go out and still enjoy yourself, put some sun protection and take the morning slots which ends before noon.

I did not bring my camera so I'm waiting for my friends to send me some. Maybe I should post some of the trail and maybe bits of myself? Haha!

Until my next scribbles, have a wonderful weekend!

p/s: I almost forgot my OLIVENOL dose in the morning, took 2ml at 2pm just now. Will have another dose before I go to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Ms P, sure sounds like fun. I did not know of this place until I read your post. Thanks.

    On your dosage, take it at dinner. Taking it too late may cause you to stay up. Some people have reported that taking it just before bedtime, keeps them alert and difficult to fall asleep. This result is not absolute, many others have no problem snorting off.

    Thanks again. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame that not many of us brought cameras! Gotta wait till photos are uploaded!

    ReplyDelete