Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Starting on the OLIVENOL Journey

A friend of mine sent me a link to the OLIVENOL psoriasis programme. Having been disappointed many times over the last 10 years upon diagnosis of psoriasis, I am hopeful that this olive extract will be my answer.

I am Ms T, a fun, pretty & outgoing girl but I have psoriasis. It's a real bummer.

What started as a 50-cent patch of scaly skin on my right thigh turned into a whole body (limbs) flare 3 years ago when I changed job function at work. To wear long pants all the time in Malaysia is really a killer. If only I can wear skirts and shorts outdoor everyday!





(My left leg and my right hand)

4 comments:

  1. Do share what is the new job function that is so lethal. So that others can avoid similar promotions (?) when offered.. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved from sales to marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. er... why not wear skirts to work? never heard that a marketeer cant wear skirts??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good sharing, for healthy purpose, Olive is highly regarded for its magical healing powers and is a superfood. A supplement product - OLIVENOL LIVIN is ready with strong antioxidant and offers multi biophenols protection for healthy and radiant skin. Clinical studies have identified unique anti-inflammatory properties in OLIVENOL LIVIN, making it effective in reducing inflammation. Read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/superfood-results-in-radiant-skin/

    ReplyDelete